Catch the excitement and follow the Huskers to San Diego, California! Cheer on our team from the stands as they take the field in the Holiday Bowl!
AurTravel is your Husker Headquarters. We’ll take care of all of the details surrounding your Holiday Bowl experience – from the moment your trip kicks off to your return.
Highlights of the trip include:
• The Endzoner’s Tailgate Party! The official Pacific Life Holiday Bowl party filled with pre-game entertainment, food and fun!
• Holiday Bowl Game tickets, these are located in the Nebraska section, usually in the end zone.
• The Marriott San Diego Hotel and Marina. This hotel is located on the marina offering easy access to water sports. It is also within walking distance to downtown San Diego and the Gaslamp District. Enjoy beautiful views of the downtown San Diego skyline, or the bay as you stay at the “official team hotel”.
Husker Holiday Bowl Package
Depart: December 28th
Return: December 31st
$1,619 per person (based on double occupancy)
Child (12 and under): $1,325
Holiday Bowl package includes:
– Round trip airfare from Omaha and Lincoln
– (3) night stay at the Marriott San Diego Hotel and Marina
– Roundtrip airport transfers
– Baggage handling
– Holiday Bowl game ticket
– Roundtrip transfers from hotel and game
– Ticket to the Official Holiday Bowl Tailgate Party!
– Ticket protector and lanyard
– Souvenir tour luggage tags
– On-site staff and tour desk
– Taxes and gratuities
Reserve your spot right away!
Go Big Red!
Kimberly Roche, CTIE
About Kim Roche
Kim Roche serves as the Business Development Manager of AurTravel. Responsible for the development and growth of AurTravel’s corporate, incentive, and group travel business as well as marketing the services of the agency’s newest division, Amazing Honeymoons, Kim has over 23 years of experience in the travel industry, including 13 spent in sales and management capacities. Kim holds numerous designations and certifications, including Certified Travel Consultant (CTE), Certified Travel Industry Executive (CTIE), Western Europe Specialist, and Disney Specialist.