Ever dream of seeing the beautiful green countryside in Ireland? What about meeting the wonderful warm people, and enjoying a fantastic pint of your favorite Irish ale?
Join me on a fun filled Pub Tour of Ireland.
The Ireland Pub Tour is a trip we put together because we were looking for something different. Many tours of Ireland spend a lot of time visiting the tourist sights; I wanted to visit an Ireland that I have dreamed of, the people, the pubs, and the golf courses. Of course we filled the trip with some must sees and must dos (castles, cathedrals, and the famous Blarney Stone), but we have also left plenty of free time to enjoy the parts of Ireland you dream of, shopping, sightseeing, golf, or spending some quality pub time. It’s up to you!
Some of my favorite reasons for visiting Ireland include:
• The Irish love a good excuse for a party. The country is legendary for its “craic” (good fun) and “fleadhs” (traditional music events).
• The Irish love traditions. So much so, in fact, that that the country is full of them – from eating colcannon (a mixture of cabbage and mashed potatoes) on Halloween to wearing something green on St. Patrick’s Day. I’m not sure where our love of green beer came from.
• Ah, the pub – the perfect blend of meeting the people of Ireland, enjoying traditional Irish music, delicious Irish food, or a quiet pint of Guiness by the Fire. It’s up to you, it is your vacation! Pubs are not just for drinking, though I probably will imbibe, they are a great way to meet people, listen to a poetry reading, or grab a bite to eat! By the way, I’ve heard Guinness tastes better in Ireland!
• Golf. Anyone who loves the game of golf has dreamed of golfing in Ireland! The beautiful green courses and the thought of saying “Wow, I just golfed in Ireland!” appeals to many a golfer!
• Kiss the Blarney Stone. According to legend whoever kisses the Blarney Stone is gifted with eloquence and persuasiveness.
“There is a stone that whoever kisses, oh! He never misses to grow eloquent ‘tis he may clamber to a lady’s chamber, or become a member of parliament” -Francis Sylvester Mohony
• Rich history and architecture. We will be visiting Blarney Castle, built over 600 years ago by one of Ireland’s great chieftains. And visit Kylemore Abbey, built in 1867, surrounded by mountains and lakes, and steeped in history including engineering initiatives, model farms, tragedy, royal visits, gambling debts, and serving as a hideaway during Ireland’s troubled history.
• Irelands landscape. Boasting over 40 shades of green we will be visiting Wicklow Mountains, Connemara Mountains, the Cliffs of Moher, and the Ring of Kerry. Imagine a round of golf in the Ring of Kerry, or enjoying a horse drawn carriage ride in the mountains!
If you would like to enjoy the people, culture, and landscape of Ireland and want to have a fun and exciting trip please join me! Click here to view a detailed itinerary of the Ireland Pub Tour.
For more information please call me at (402) 891-6909 or email email@example.com.
About Kim Roche
Kim Roche serves as the Business Development Manager of AurTravel. Responsible for the development and growth of AurTravel’s corporate, incentive, and group travel business as well as marketing the services of the agency’s newest division, Amazing Honeymoons, Kim has over 23 years of experience in the travel industry, including 13 spent in sales and management capacities. Kim holds numerous designations and certifications, including Certified Travel Consultant (CTE), Certified Travel Industry Executive (CTIE), Western Europe Specialist, and Disney Specialist.