Disney World is one of the most memorable trips you and your family will make. It is also a very large and busy place. Follow these tips on how to make the most out of your Disney World vacation.
- FastPasses allow you to skip normal standby lines for rides, shows, and character meetings. You are allowed three passes per ticket per day at a single park. You are able to reserve your passes for a particular experience before you arrive; book these as soon as they are available to you because they will be booked up for the good rides VERY QUICKLY. If you do not get the ride you want right away, keep checking back on the app, sometimes they open up even on the day you are at the park. If you are staying at a Disney resort you can reserve FastPasses 60 days in advance; if you are not staying on property, you can reserve them 30 days in advance.
- Make dinner reservations as soon as possible; the popular restaurants in the park book out more than a few weeks in advance.
- The magic bands can be used to sync your park tickets, hotel room keys, FastPasses, credit cards for cashless purchases, and much more.
- Download the “My Disney Experience” mobile app onto your phone. Here you can view live wait times for rides, show times, reserve FastPasses, dinner reservations, maps of the park, manage MagicBands, view pictures from PhotoPass, and much more.
- If you stay on Disney Property Resorts you are offered complimentary transportation from Orlando International Airport to your resort.
- Another added bonus of staying at a Disney Resort is that you are allowed to enter the parks an hour before other guests and you can stay sometimes up to two hours later than everyone else (decreasing most wait times to almost 0 minutes!).
- On the day you go to the park, arrive to the gates before they open. Lines will start to form at the gates and if you wait till opening time others will beat you to the ride and start to form long lines at the rides.
- If it is your birthday, make sure to get a birthday button from a Guest Service member. All of the Cast members will tell you Happy Birthday and sometimes free prizes like ice cream.
- If there is a single rider line and you do not mind splitting up your party, go through that line. The lines are much shorter than the regular line and usually you end up being pretty close to other members of your party.
- Pack condensed ponchos; Florida experiences rain showers often. Don’t worry, the rain usually only lasts a short amount of time. The ponchos are also great to wear on Splash Mountain if you wish to stay dry.
- There are lockers available at the front of the park if you want to store any backpacks that you do not want to use most of the day. This saves energy from carrying them around and storing them on each ride.
- Finally, remember to have fun and enjoy your trip! Disney World is an amazing trip for every age.
If you are ready to plan your Disney dream vacation, call AurTravel at (402) 891-6909 today.