When visiting Universal Orlando Resort, you will have Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Universal’s Volcano Bay, and Universal CityWalk to explore. While visiting, you can stay at one of the on-site hotels: Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel®, Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, Cabana Bay Beach Resort, and the brand new Aventura Hotel opening in August 2018. Staying at an on-site hotel gets you exclusive benefits including early park admission, free Universal Express Unlimited, complimentary transportation to theme parks, and more!
Here are some insider tips to help you navigate Universal!
- Arrive early to see the most popular attractions before large crowds arrive. Arriving early will also help you beat entrance lines.
- Stay at one of the on-site hotels and receive early park admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal’s Volcano Bay.
- Purchase a Park to Park Ticket. This is the only way to ride the Hogwarts express!
- Use the Universal Park App on your smart phone. It will show you wait times, show times, maps of the parks, and more.
- When offered, use single rider lines. If you don’t mind riding alone this will save a lot of time. Sometimes you even get seated by your friends that stand with you in the single rider line.
- Universal Rider Switch is available for families with small children.
- Lockers – be prepared as most rides require you to leave all your loose belongings in a locker while you ride.
- Some Islands of Adventure rides will get you VERY WET. Use ponchos; you can purchase them at the park or bring some with you.
- Book a private cabana or premium seating during your visit to Universal’s Volcano Bay. Relax and unwind with comfy seating and concierge service.
- Utilize the TapuTapu wearable device exclusive to Volcano Bay. Tap in at an attraction with your TapuTapu to save your virtual place in line. With TapTu Pay, you can ditch your wallet for the day and make purchases using your TapuTapu.
Universal offers some of the world’s most advanced rides and is fun for the entire family, no matter what age. If you’re ready to plan an amazing vacation, call AurTravel at 402-891-6909 and we’ll set you up for a great time at Universal Orlando Resort.
Debbie Lee joined the AurTravel team in May 2016 and works as a Travel Consultant. She brings more than 20 years’ experience working with corporate travelers and groups tending to all their air, car, and hotel needs. In her free time, Debbie enjoys spending time with her family and watching her children play sports.